Preparing Undergraduates for Research in STEM Using Electrophysiology
Our online learning resources include Animations, Interactive Simulations, and Video Tutorials that tackle complex concepts to help make cognitive electrophysiology more accessible to undergraduates and students of all educational levels.
Access Introductory Class Materials, ERP Analysis Labs, Sample ERP Datasets and more. For an in depth overview of the teaching materials, watch the presentation we gave at the Society for Psychophysiological Research.
Join our Faculty Learning Community
Get early access to our full-semester course teaching materials by joining one of our funded FLCs. Learn more about this opportunity today!
PURSUE is a collaborative initiative to facilitate undergraduate training in cognitive electrophysiology. Our website contains teaching modules and multimedia tools to guide educators in developing curricula for EEG/ERP courses and lab environments.
“I have truly valued my interactions with the members of this group… It’s easy to say that the goal of a collaboration is to create a ‘community’ of scholars, and I wanted to thank you for not just saying these words but for creating spaces for us to engage and live up to the sentiment behind these words.”— Dr. Anjali Thapar, Bryn Mawr College
- PURSUE RA Presents at CNS 30th Anniversary Meeting, 2023
- PURSUE RAs Present at Psychonomic Society 2022
- Recruiting instructors to implement full-semester EEG/ERP course
- PURSUE publishes article looking at selective contributions of executive functions to the P3
- Dr. Bukach speaks about grant planning during COVID-19 at AAAS-IUSE summer lab
- PURSUE publishes a new interactive simulation in the Understanding EEG Waveforms series